Mandated Harassment Prevention Training
for Faculty and Staff Supervisors
All new faculty and staff supervisors are required to complete the 2-hr online harassment prevention training.
From your date of hire, you will have 60 days to complete your training.
You will receive an email from Workplace Answers including your personalized link to complete the training.
Who must complete the mandated Harassment Prevention Training?
- All full-time and part-time Faculty
- Staff Supervisors (who supervise other employees, students or temporary workers)
- All Student Worker Supervisors
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
Who is required to review the Supplemental Harassment Prevention Brochure?
- Teaching Assistants
- All Non-Supervisors
Review the Harassment Prevention Training brochure:
To complete your Harassment Prevention Training please:
- Click on your personalized link via the e-mail you received from Workplace Answers. (For username and password related issues, please visit the FAQs section), OR
- Log-in to your eTrac account and click on "Harassment Prevention Training" link in the main menu.
Link to IAP portal (for HDC or HR Partners ONLY)
Click here to view FAQ for IAPs
For additional information regarding the Harassment Prevention Program please refer to the memorandum sent by Elizabeth Garrett and/or Todd R. Dickey. (You can download a copy of the memo here: 2013 Harassment Prevention Training Memo).
If you have any additional questions, please contact Talent Management via email at HarassmentPrevention@caps.usc.edu or via phone at 213-821-6319.